Thank you for having agreed to act as an invited speaker at the ESHG 2020.2 Virtual Conference. The organisers would very much appreciate if you could spare a few minutes to make an abstract of your talk accessible to the audience. Please find below guidelines for the online submission.
Guidelines for submission
Please read the instructions carefully.
- The preferred length of the abstract should be 250-300 words (max. limit 500 words), excluding title and authors.
- A maximum of three institutions per author is allowed.
- Tables may be included.
- No graphics are allowed.
Before you get started…
Type your abstract in a common Word Processor (e.g. MS Word). Please save a copy of the file with the abstract text only (no title or authors). This file can then be used for a “file upload”. The upload feature supports and converts tables within the document. Special characters are widely supported.
When entering the site…
Please access the submission site with the link “SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE” in your Email.
A record of your abstract has been pre-created. We kindly ask you to complete the steps indicated below:
- Presentation Title. The proposed title of your talk is pre-filley in the title field. In case you would like to amend your proposed title please feel free to overwrite it in the title field.
- Author(s). The first author was pre-filled by the system. You may correct the data or enter additional authors. You will be able to change the sequence of the authors in case this is necessary. You will have to enter a disclosure information for each author.
- Abstract Text. The text can be uploaded from a “Word” document (formatting, special characters and tables will be recognised) or simply “copied/pasted”.
- Up to 3 Keywords (optional)
Please note: In case we did not yet receive a tentative title of your abstract, the abstract will display “Title to be confirmed”. Please change it accordingly.
You will see a summary of your submission in the last step (“Review my work“), which you may print.
General Information on Abstract Submission and FAQ
- The system is optimised for all current browsers. If you nevertheless experience any issues, please contact us.
- Cookies must be enabled on your system.
Corrections – Amendments
- Changes and editing can be made at any time. To edit the abstract, simply click on the according step.
- The submission system stores the information in “real time”. The moment you reach the Summary within the submission process and the system tells you “This submission is complete” your abstract is completed and has been received. However you will still be able to come back and make modifications at any time.
- You may print the summary page for your records. The system also has an e-mail confirmation feature. Simply click the appropriate link on the summary page and fill in your email address(es) in the appropriate box.
For support during the submission process, please send an email to conference(at)eshg.org or call +43 1 405 13 83 30 weekdays, between 9.00 – 17.00 hrs CET.