The ESHG is proud to announce this year’s winners:
Young Investigator Poster Awards, Honorary mentions:
– Mariël Teunissen, NL
– Hila Fridman, IL
– Elena Bernabeu, UK
– Shuang Li, NL
– Paria Torbati, IR
– Best Poster in Basic Research: Anouk Verboven, NL
– Best Poster in Clinical Research: Sabrina Mechaussier, FR
The ESHG proposes the ESHG Poster Awards for the best posters presented by Young Investigators at the meeting. The two winners (one in clinical, the other in basic research) will receive prize money of EUR 500, a complementary ESHG online membership for one year as well as a free particpation in next year’s conference.
The five honorable mentions receive a complementary ESHG online membership for one year.
The ESHG Scientific Programme Committee has selected a number of candidates for the ESHG Poster Award based on the score of their submission after peer review. Candidate posters can be identified in seperate section on the virtual platform.
The nominee is the first author (i.e. presenting author) of the presented abstract, pre- or post-doctoral (not more than 4 years after PhD/MD).
We have asked the candidates to answer the following questions:
- Q1: Date and city of birth
- Q2: What is your current position?
- Q3: Why did you choose a career in genetics?
- Q4: What is so interesting about the research you are presenting at ESHG 2020?